June 12, 2013

Can You Spot It?





dress: Old Navy (similar)
boots: Old Navy (similar here or here)
cardigan: Gap
belt: Target 
This post should be titled, 'What's Wrong With The Picture?' 
Take a look. I'll wait. 
Do you see it?
 My neighbors have an infinitely long driveway and a huuuge lawn. I bet they would be thankful /or not. who knows/ that I have increased their property value by at least 10%. 

As I was taking the outfit photos, our neighbor was out with her daughter just taking a walk. I wanted to hurry up and take pictures unnoticed by the public, so these were done in a rush.
Hubby was frustrated with my feet /apparently I have only one pose I put them in and that really bothers him/, and was snapping away, without looking at the background. When I went to edit them, I was standing in front of out neighbors' cars - you can see the license plate and everything. 
To make sure I don't get sued or something twenty years down the road, I resorted to Photoshop. That took a while to figure out and resulted in the said changes. For first time, not so bad. I think.

On a totally opposite note, when is it going to stop raining here? Oh. My. Goodness!
 I was at home second day in a row and I decided to take these boots for a spin. Mostly, I was sick and tired being stuck and Jonathan needed a breather too.There is a limit to hot tea, baking and listening to the sound of rain. Seriously, it's more like a Japanese water torture after a few days. 
But at least I'm loving my brighter-then-the-traffic-light wellies.
Hope you have a great day!

P.S. That is not a baby bump. Just a belly that's left from the first baby bump. I'm working on it, ok?
Also, I'm sending a virtual hug to all who 'like' this.


pleated poppy

5 comments :

  1. I have the red version of that dress. I gave up on wearing it because the waist is too high and makes my big bust look even bigger. The way you have styled it here is an idea I'm going to try. Looking lovely as usual
    k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is SOOO cute! and the rainboots with it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is gorgeous! If you get a chance, please link this up to my WHAT WE WORE party: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/06/wardrobe-wednesday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Thanks so much for your recent post on my blog! You look darling in your dress! Those rain boots are fabulous with it too! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post!
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK