June 18, 2012

It Was Fun. Now What?


dress: Banana Republic, shows: Guess (via TJMaxx), pearls: Gift from Hubby


Ohhhhhhhhhhh my! I can't believe the weekend is over! Don't get me wrong, it was a fun and interesting couple of days but I'm exhausted. Like dead tired. More then that, it turned out I had to work this morning and that's just not cool. It was a wedding weekend and I was the wedding decorator/planner/designer. I love doing wedding - they are draining and tiring but so rewarding. To see the bride's face when she sees the reception hall and her flowers is just priceless (unless of course she doesn't like it; then we
re in trouble). Really, it's a very rewarding business emotionally and that's why I do it.
There was a lot of excitement and, of course, stress. Accordingly, today is my stress-free day where I'm going to walk around the house in PJs and make myself some delicious, home-made pizza and start planning my long trip (with another wedding I am planning, decorating and designing). Again. Let the stress begin.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK