|1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12|
1. Shop Early. Don't wait until last minute to find that gorgeous bag because the chances are it will sell out very soon. With the prices that are 40-50% OFF regular retail, it's hard to hold off on buying something you've been wanting for a while.
2. Know What You Want/Need. There are over 50 pages of the sale and if you try to look through all of it, you will be wasting your time and won't be able to narrow things down. Be precise in what you want and look it. That will help you skim through the rest of the stuff.
3. Filter You Search. When you know exactly what you want, set the price, color and brand filters for the item of your choice. That way you can get more shopping done in shorter amount of time. If you want wedges, don't waste your time for looking at flats. They have very good search optimization filters which work for you when shopping for specific item.
4. Shop Smart. With free shipping and returns, if you aren't sure about exact sizing of something, just order both sizes. When it arrives try it on and send the unwanted, ill-fitting item bag. The same goes even for handbags and accessories. Not sure which color to get? Order both and decide later. After all, you don't want to miss out on a great deal.
5. Stock Up On Basics. Things like denim and basic white shirt will never go out of style so double up when getting your favorites. If you know the brand and have worn it (and LOVE it) get more than one. After all, you can always return it.