March 31, 2014

Hint Of Spring





blouse: Loft (similar). sweater: J.Crew,  skirt: Ann Taylor (similar), heels: Zara (similar)
It seems that everyone around the blogosphere is styling sandals and cute summer dresses... Alas, I cannot even start thinking about sandals! We had some snow yesterday night and now all of the ground is covered with white stuff. But when you are so desperately in need of spring and sun, you do whatever you can to bring some sunshine in your life. Like this sweater. Yes, it's bright and it's yellow but does it light up my outfit! It's a hint of spring in this cold, frozen world I live in, called New York.
Thank you for stopping by! 


6 comments :

  1. Love this color combo. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these heels - so classy and chic! I love you in yellow too! Very springy
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here! 4" of snow last night-Spring weather for me ;)
    That yellow is really lovely on you!
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog: www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! I think those are great colors to bring in spring - hope it arrives for you soon! I'm hoping Sunday was our last cold day!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the yellow sweater and necklace!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore navy and yellow together. This outfit is fun and sophisticated at the same time thanks to the beautiful lace pencil skirt. Great outfit! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK