April 28, 2014

Medallion






skirt: J.Crew
blouse: Joie (similar)
heels: Aldo (similar)
clutch: old (similar)
sunnies: DKNY
necklace: Target 
If it every weekend could last as long as the week itself, wouldn't that be awesome? I feel like days fly by me and sometimes I forget what day it is. I'm not terribly busy or have million things going, still life isn't slowing down. The only things that isn't coming fast enough around these parts is spring. We still have some chilling temperatures and the rain just won't stop. 
Now let's talk about a shopping phenomenon I wasn't aware of until recently. Most stores have different prices in store vs. online. Ha! How am the only one who didn't know this? I snatched this skirt on a serious sale (under $25) while online it is listed for ninety dollars. Talk about a steal! Now that I know this, I will make sure to check out the store before buying certain items. Shopping online is a great tool but nothing can replace going to the mall, trying things on, buying in person and enjoying yourself among the pretty 
things. 
Also, it pays to thrift designer clothes, like this Joie blouse. I know, I know it's such a rare find but this is exactly why I love thrifting. 
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day! 

22 comments :

  1. The way your hair is styled in these photos is gorgeous!! I really like the pattern on your skirt, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! I just send you an email! Check it out please

      Delete
  2. Fantastic look! Your hair looks amazing and the colors of this outfit are gorgeous! Such a great print on the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rachel... loving that print too

      Delete
  3. GORGEOUS! I love the patterned skirt and your blue top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous28.4.14

    Wow. just tumbled up on your blog and I am loving these colors and prints!!! Cobalt is gorgeous on you...and the printed midiskirt is so pretty! You look lovely in this outfit..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I've been following your blog on Facebook for sometime now

      Delete
  5. love this work chic look on you!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes indeed, prices can be so tricky that way. At least that means going in person means you can still enjoy the experience! =)

    Love the skirt. It's so pretty and the way you styled it.

    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they Nancy? But I do love the experience of going there myself

      Delete
  7. SUch a chic look and the blue shirts looks amazing on you! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, this look is beautiful! I love the skirt with the bright blouse. And what fun hair!

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anna you look beautiful!! I love your hair like this =) I think it's crazy when stores won't price match their online prices if it's lower than in the store - but finding in-store deals is the best!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
  10. great top with that statement necklace over it! xo

    this + that

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this bright pop of cobalt... So gorgeous! I also adore statement necklaces. Fab look!

    xo, Bekka
    Palm and Peachtree, A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. as I was reading this post my (5yr) son goes wow mom that lady looks young. lol I love the outfit & the hair ! looks great

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the blue and the skirt is beautiful. Thanks for stopping by!

    Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow such a chic look! love the color combo, the fun print on the skirt, the darling necklace and most of all your hair! such cute styling!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love pattern of that skirt, it looks great paired with blue!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your hair looks SO pretty! You need to do a tutorial for us!

    That printed skirt is gorgeous! The sales are always different online versus the store...sometimes you need to look at both to see which is the better deal.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Betsey Johnson Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely love the outfit:) you look gorgeous :)
    Hugs Beata

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK