January 14, 2015

Casual Done Right






tee: Corilynn
jeans: Target (similar)
jacket: Target
bag: Ralph Lauren
booties: Old Navy (similar)
scarf: similar
watch: Fossil
When it comes to outfit pictures, I started this blog very self consciousness. I didn't feel very confident and still didn't know who I am in many different ways. I wanted to be like this or that blogger, simply because I liked their style. Over the years, I have discovered more of myself and became confident in my own skin. It's really fun to do photo shoots now-a-days and although people  are still gawking, I really don't care anymore. They usually don't ask, but even if, I just tell the truth. Most of my family still doesn't understand why and what exactly I do but it's fun. And I like it. I'm also so very grateful for my faithful photographers who constantly oblige with my demands. This blog would not exist without the people behind the lens. 

Thanks for stopping by!
xo, Anna

3 comments :

  1. you are so gorgeous! and i love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie! You are too kind

      Delete
  2. You look beautiful! I know what you mean about blogging - but I really love your style and your confidence shows!! I especially love your jean jacket topping off this cute outfit!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK