February 8, 2015

Red Valentine's Day Look








skirt: LOFT (similar here and here)
top: Forever21 (similar here & here)
booties: Ann Taylor (here & here)
scarf: Target
clutch: Target
watch: FOSSIL (on sale!!!)
I'm not sure if this outfit looks more Christmas-y or Valentine's Day-ish. I was trying to go with red and black but somehow this scarf makes me think Christmas. I know that every year for V-day I try to wear something like a killer LBD that hugs my bod in all the right places or skinny jeans with a liiiiiitle lower cut top. It's a treat for the hubs after all. But I think this year I will be bundling up with something warm like this scarf and extra thick fleece-lined tights. Geese Louise it's cold here! I hope you are getting your red on this weekend and I have a few more V-day inspired outfits coming your way. Have you thought of any romantic gestures yet? Are you staying in or going our to celebrate the day of love?

Thank you for stopping by.
xo, Anna



4 comments :

  1. I love this outfit! You look super cute.
    It does look Christmasy :) but that's okay, it is snowy hahaha! :D
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog: www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks for the honesty Natasha but seriously, can it stop snowing already? lol

      Delete
  2. This is so, so gorgeous! The red against the snow in the background is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tara! It's a striking contrast that pays off well:)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK