April 12, 2015

Spring Layers






shirt: Old Navy (similar), top: JCPenney, jeans: Pink Blush Maternity c/o, flats: TJMaxx (similar here and here, also love these), bag: Ivanka Trump, watch: Kate Spade, glasses: Kate Spade

Hello lovelies! Welcome to new week and spring - we are overjoyed about the 60-degree weather that's supposed to be happening this week. Eeeeek! Bare legs, short sleeves and no coats is finally a reality which is absolutely delightful! I love waking up to sunshine and opening up the blinds to let the light in - there is just something about sunny days that brightens the mood instantly. Hope you enjoy yourself and have a great day!

Link Up: Styled Up

Don't forget to enter the Pink Blush Giveaway

Shop The Post





17 comments :

  1. This look is awesome... I love your flats and the tote!!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today’s Post: Preppy Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit. You are so beautiful...

    http://jovanica92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jovana, thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Love the sequin stripes layered over the gingham! I think it turned out so well! I am loving your bag as well, gorgeous. This outfit is so pretty!

    Denise | Fashion Love Letters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise, thank you! I've had a lot of comments about my layering and not all of them were so positive. Ha! my mom was wandering what the heck I'm wearing... glad someone understands

      Delete
  4. Can I just say that I am seriously obsessed with your maternity style! Love this layered look.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amy! You are too kind :)

      Delete
  5. Nice and comfortable clothes! After that you need a lot of wholesale kids clothing
    .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous blues and blush tones, on you. I love the layering on top. Despite the pattern-mixing it looks so subtle. The sequined top, flats and bag are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't agree more about the warmer weather. You look gorgeous in those colors, and I love sequins during the day!

    xo, j

    www.BornFancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you layered the tops, reminds me of Ashish! Great styling x
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! Do you know which shops sell wholesale women clothing online ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK