September 11, 2015

Denim x Denim







shirt: LOFT (similar)
skirt: Gap
loafers: Target (similar)
satchel: BCBG TJMaxx c/o (similar)
watch: Fossil
glasses: Karen Walker via DITTO c/o


This outfit is inspired by the New York Fashion Week. Denim on denim has got to be one of the hottest trends this fall, plus going back to wearing jean skirt has me all nostalgic about my youth group days. Ahhhhh not a care in the world! Adding red satchel and leopard print is just what this outfit needed. Can you tell I love my new BCBG bag, which I score for a quarter of a price at TJMaxx? That place has my heart. 
Thank you for stopping by!

Shop Similar Outfit




2 comments :

  1. You look so chic and stylish. I adore this denim combo and you did a fantastic job styling. I especially love your pop of red!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK