September 4, 2015

Floral Fit & Flare Dress







dress: Amazon
heels: Jessica Simpson
bag: similar
sunglasses: Kate Spade (also here)
bracelet: J.Crew

Hello lovelies! Thank you so much for voting for me in the LUCKY magazine contest. I'm honestly overwhelmed! If you haven't voted yet, please do me an honor of casting your vote HERE (click the little heart-shaped like button).

I wore this dress to a wedding a few weeks ago. Although I'm no back to my pre-pregnancy weight yet, I love the pattern and colors. I feel like it's not the most slimming dress at this point but I couldn't wait to wear it when I received it. Even though it has a floral pattern, it's perfect for fall (I think). Thanks for stopping by! 

Shop This Look



More Floral Fit & Flare Dresses


8 comments :

  1. Such a cute dress. Love that print.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress; you look stunning!

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look stunning in floral! such a cute outfit!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty dress, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful floral dress! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is STUNNING on you! I am such a fan of that floral print! I've never purchased clothing on amazon, but I guess I am missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just voted for you! Love this dres. Such a pretty floral and perfect for fall.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to orgasm in that dress

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK