June 15, 2012

Living It Up

top: Willi Smith (via TJMaxx), jeans: Loft, shoes: Bandolino, necklace: Calvin Klein 


So before every summer begins, I say that I want to be active. I want to go hiking and camping, do lots of picnics in the park and visit another city. Then the summer comes and we are just hanging out in the backyard, watching action movies at night and eating lemon ice. And what's wrong with that? Honestly, I think too many people aren't living in the present and only planning on 'living'. So, I'm going to stop making plans and get to implementing 'em things . First up, picnic in the park! Hope you enjoy your weekend and live it up some!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK