June 19, 2012

I Have This Thing With Rain

top: Talbots, skirt: Loft, bag: H&M
I wore this outfit on Friday for a spontaneous Date Night with hubby.
We tried appetizer in one place but went for dinner to another. It was fun. 

Honestly, I don't know what is it, but whenever I'm home and it's raining - I'm having the best day ever! I have mentioned before, that I love opening the windows and listening to the soothing sound of water drops hitting the ground. Well, this morning I didn't get up early enough to take the towels, that I hung up on the clothes line yesterday, down. So now I'm listening to the soothing sound of my laundry getting wet all over again. But since it's already wet - ohhhh well. I was planning on venturing out of the house but seriously contemplating on  canceling all plans that involve getting into a car, driving places and getting wet. See, I like to enjoy the rain dry. That's the beauty of it. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK