May 13, 2013

Jonathan //Three Months//






Dear boy,
I can't believe how fast time flies...
I can't believe how fast you are growing and changing...

You are a cute chunker and there isn't a day going by that I don't marvel at your sweet little face. You are so curious and love to explore. You love when I'm walking around with you facing the world - it's fascinating to watch you intensely inspect everything around you. 
You love chewing your fists and won't take a pacifier instead. Even though I don't mind you exploring your little hands, I don't want you to suck your thumb, so I'm on look out for that.

Also, you started reaching and grabbing things. When you lay on the floor play mat, you reach for the toy and hit it so it starts spinning, then you do it again. I think you understand what you have to do to get the toys moving. 
I love your cute babble. It has got to be the cutest babble talk out there! When I change your diaper in the morning, you just want to talk and talk and tell me all about your troubles. It's so sweet! 
When I'm blowing raspberries on your tummy you laugh. It's a real genuine laugh and not just some squeals which makes it such a precious time just for the two of us. 
One thing you don't like is noisy people. We had some relatives over and you just didn't like being smothered and carried by others. But as soon as everyone left, you were sitting in the swing and making googly sounds and smiling  Go figure! Although, you do very well in the nursery. 
We went out to eat for Mother's Day and you didn't make a peep, yet the day before we were hanging out at your grandparents and you were such a stinker. It seems that everyday is different and there isn't a set pattern with you.
You didn't like tummy time and would get really mad (read cry) when I put you on your belly. But it's good for you baby so you are getting better at it. Now you really try to lift your head up high but I think it's kind of heavy so I understand - it takes a lot of work.
Honestly, I couldn't ask for a better kid. You sleep through the night and eat well. Rarely have any colic and don't mind being in the swing for hours - you love falling asleep in it. 
I'm so blessed to be celebrating Mother's Day as your mama and thank God everyday for such a blessing in my life. You truly are God's gift and I love you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK