June 17, 2013

It's a Girl Thing



dress: not sold online (similar)
flats: Target
bag: H&M  (similar)
glasses: DKNY

Hello lovelies! 
I hope you had a wonderful weekend. We finally had some sunshine and warmth but it started pouring on Sunday night. Again.

I feel like it's been raining for the last few months here. Non-stop.
On Saturday, some girls from church and I went out and did some shopping. Well, some did and some didn't. But what struck me the most is how much we all were into it. Even if ladies weren't buying anything, going around admiring pretty dresses and throw pillows was satisfying enough. Seriously, it's such a girl thing. 
What's my point?
There is none. 
Girls like shopping. 
The end of story.
But you knew that already, right gals? 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day


5 comments :

  1. I love this chevron dress!
    xo
    Blush and Blossoms

    ReplyDelete
  2. What girl doesn't like to shop? ; ) And even better when you score a great buy. Happy shopping! -Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty dress, so wearable for many events. Beautiful color--you look great!

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving that dress! Sooo cute :)

    Visiting from Tori's blog hop. I'd love it if you can drop by mine and check out my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is the cutest...I love chevron print, and the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK