June 4, 2013

Rule Breaker

 



top: boutique in Phoenix (similar)
pants: Target (similar)
shoes: ALDO (similar)
clutch: H&M (similar)
necklace: Forever21 (similar)
There used to be a few rules in fashion. For example, you are not supposed to wear white before Memorial Day, never mix prints or wear pink and red together, and definitely never double up on one print. 
The new rule is to break all the rules
Wear camo and animal print together.
Again stripes and floral.
Get super matchy.
Wear the weird daring color combo.
Double up on same print. 
Boyfriend jeans with pink heels. 
White before Memorial Day.
Ballerina skirts for everyday wear. 
Shorts with boots.
Neon shoes. Again.   
And much more.
So, I'm wearing one of my favorite prints twice in one outfit (inspire by this look) and loving it. 
Forget all the fashion rules your aunt has ever taught you and brave the new trends.
Have a great day!




  

6 comments :

  1. I love the double dots!! I saw that you linked up with the Pleated Poppy, I'd love for you to check out my blog hop if you haven't already!!

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/2013/06/in-bloom-blog-hop.html

    xoxo Tori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love polka dots and they look great together :)

    http://www.clairejustineoxox.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you wore polka dots on top and bottom! Looks great!

    simplytheens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those heels are adorable, and your hair looks fantastic!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so fun to break the rules! I LOVE love love your pattern mixing...you look so cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO coveting a pair of polka dot pants! Hope to see you linked up at What I Wore Wednesday Just grab the badge or link and comment and you're good to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK