July 29, 2013

Determined




top, necklace: Forever21
skirt: Loft
shoes: Bandolino
glasses: DKNY
I'm determined to loose the last bit of the baby weight. 
Seriously, it's time.
I wanted to be back in my pre-baby shape by the time Jonathan turns 6 months old and with only three more weeks I have ten(!) pounds to loose. Mostly, you mamas would know, it's the belly that's driving me nuts.
I've picked up running and finally decided to get on a diet. I didn't want to risk loosing my milk supply any earlier, that's why I had to eat moderate amounts of everything.
Now it's time to buckle up and and get cracking. Well, more like get dieting.
I'm cutting out all carbs (gasp! no more French toast oh my!) and dairy (has anyone seen sour cream?) for one week. We shall see what it does to me, my energy levels and my milk supply. Then I will decide if I want to keep going or find another method.
So far I felt just fine, except I need to drink plenty of water which I sometimes forget, then, of course, get a headache.
My game plan is to loose it all by the time I return to work at the end of August. 
Who's with me? 
What are your tricks to loosing the pesky baby weight? 
Do share, ladies!

5 comments :

  1. Beautiful! Love the skirt.
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top and I'm kind of obsessed with those killer wedges! Super cute outfit! Professional & classy yet stylish & fun! Wonderful for summer!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read in a women's magazine that spicy food is very good for losing weight. You have to eat spicy and the fat is burned. I've tried that and it really works! Also very good for loosing weight is yogurt, broccoli and chicken.
    Your outfit is very lovely. Like the color of your skirt, looks gorgeus with that top :)

    Dana, Germany
    http://danalovesfashionandmusic.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I found you through one of the link parties. Beautiful skirt and love the wedges. Great ensemble!

    Stacey :)
    simplystaceykay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. darling outfit! the lace top, pink pencil skirt is fantastic!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK