July 8, 2013

Rest and Relaxation




tee: Target
shorts: Banana Republic (thriftred)
shoes: Aldo
tote: thriftd
I'm ready for some rest and relaxation.
This weekend has been crazy busy. Is that even possible? I guess it is because it was super busy and at times a little crazy. 
Between the holiday and our church having Vacation Bible School, I've been on the go since Thursday morning.
This week is going to be especially nice since hubby has vacation time and we are going to celebrate our five(!) year anniversary. 
First thought: where did the time go? 
Second thought: what am I going to wear to the celebratory dinner?
As I try to decide what to wear and try on about dozen outfits, complaining that I have nothing to wear, you lovelies, enjoy your day! 
Thank you for stopping by.


3 comments :

  1. You look so pretty! I love this pastel color on you and your wedges are fantastic! Have a fab Monday :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bag and wedges! Such a chic casual outfit :)

    Visiting from the linkup. I'd love for you to come over by blog to and leave your thoughts on my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowza, love those heels pretty lady!

    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK