November 22, 2013

The One Where I Pretend To Look At My Watch





sweater, scarf: TJMaxx
  skirt: Banana Republic
booties: Old Navy
watch: Target

We've been enjoying such a perfect fall this year. All the warm, sunny days with cool crisp air and cold nights with frosty mornings. Hoping the snow will hold out until after Thanksgiving because Christmas is already taking over. Speaking of which, have you started your preparations for turkey day? Fortunately, I'm not spending it at home, so the heavy lifting and all the prep work isn't going to be done by me (yay). I still am going to be helping out, but mostly just eating and then hitting the sales. No, I'm not going there into the cold with the crazy crowds. Most of the retailers run the same sales online, so I will be snuggled up in my PJs, drinking hot tea and clicking away. Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!

P.S. Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

6 comments :

  1. Love this outfit. You look so pretty and classy!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love this color combo. The perfect fall outfit:)

    xo,-Elizabeth
    http://bookofleisure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for more mustard! so cute!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha you're title made me laugh out loud :) Love it. I love this whole outfit - especially those black boots! I am not hosting Thanksgiving either and I am so glad! I do have a lot of food shopping to do though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah i love your title...I think we've all done the pose [;
    Love your outfit by the way, especially the textured skirt.

    Emma
    www.the-yellowbird.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! Nice watch looking :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK