December 22, 2013

All That Sparkles + Inspiration Monday Link Up




blouse: Forever21, sequin top: INC, cords: Loft, booties: Old Navy, bag: Kate Spade
Around this time of year I see many blogs featuring glam holiday outfits, fancy dresses and gorgeous frocks. I love taking in all the beauty and planning my own party outfits. Unfortunately, I'm not invited to any of the super fancy ones. The ones I'm invited to can't even be called parties because all it is people hanging out and eating cookies. Well, I still want to glam-it- up a little. And why not? 
Sequins are my go-to this season because they can dress up any outfit, instantly making you party-ready. No matter if you are going to a fancy holiday soiree or just hanging at your in-laws. Now excuse me as I reach for one too many cookies and drink too much eggnog.
Be inspired add a little (or a lot) of sparkles to your holiday wear.




6 comments :

  1. Very inspriational! You always look so pretty. Love how you styled this - the sparkles are fabulous and so festive! Happy holidays :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The holidays are all about sparkles! Love your look :) Happy Holidays!!

    xo,
    Cha Cha
    http://www.chachathefashiongenius.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want a sparkly top too!! :) Love this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great outfit! Love the bag and that shade of lipstick is great! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sequins!!

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sequin top is perfect for some holiday cheer, and it looks great layered over the blouse!
    Inge
    This Ever Evolving Life
    Blue Nile Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK