December 27, 2013

...And a Happy New Year





dress: Tahari, boots: Ann Taylor, clutch: DIY, 
Hope you are having a great Christmas week. I hate that Christmas lasts only one day and have every intention of stretching it out. Of course, with New Year looming just on the horizon, we tend to take stock of out life and make plans for the next one. 
Well, this year has been amazing and most challenging of my life. With many changes taking place, I'm not the same person that I was a year ago. I've grown and experienced some amazing things - motherhood and another change of address being some of the most obvious ones. But there were also things that humbled me as an individual and brought a lot of joy to my heart.
I'm looking forward to what the new year brings and hope you enjoy the life that God gives you today.
See you in 2014 gang!

3 comments :

  1. great look! love the clutch!!
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress!
    It's nice to see someone else with snow! I live in Montana and rarely see anybody else with snow!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    Www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue and black together! Pretty look!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK