December 15, 2013

Links I Love {Volume 1} + Inspiration Monday


Great marriage tips. Ladies (and gents) take notes!


The real NYC has nothing to do with the romantic movies and sitcoms.


If you are married, does this work?


More marriage advice. (I'm on a roll today)


Be grateful because really you have so much.


Amazing. Sad. Chilling. Exciting. Shocking. Best photos of 2013


Dear Moms, get a cup of tea and read this. I promise you will feel much better.


All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth a pair of these.


On of these reminds of back home. This time of year nostalgia is taking over (don't mind me)


I can't believe I'm going to miss this in my own home town.


This place has over twelve thousand rugs and we still can't pick one.


What I'm up to now


This is just too much cuteness in one picture. Attempting to make those leg warmers!


Need a laugh? Check this out! LOL


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




1 comment :

  1. You are so cute and positive, Anna. LOVE THIS POST. My pleasure linking up. Please be a dear and support my blog by following. =)

    Have a Great Week, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK