January 21, 2014

Lady With A Hat




sweater: H&M, skirt: thrifted, booties: Ann Taylor, scarf: Old Navy, hat: NY&Co
I can't seem to get out of a closet rut with some of my favorites - skirts, comfy sweaters and even pajamas. It's not a bad thing, learning to creatively re-mix what I have but at the same time, it gets old. I mean for you guys, right? Again with this skirt. It's the delicate balance of wearing my own clothes and wearing something new every time, which means more shopping. Speaking of shopping, January has been brutal (on my budget, I mean) and awesome in other ways. Free of holiday bustle we are spending time with family and enjoying each other. I hope you are having a good day and thank you for stopping by.



5 comments :

  1. Lovely as usual. Love the hunter green with black and white...and you are making those boots really versatile. They go well with everything
    k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable in that hat!!
    oXo
    jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable! Thanks for posting!
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog: www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving this chic look! Your scarf and hat add the perfect pop of brightness and you look lovely in this combo.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great look!! The scarf is my favorite! I have a skirt like that, now you're inspiring me to try it in a new way!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK