March 13, 2014

Currently Loving {Weekly Link Up 1.0}



If you have been following bloggers any amount of time, you know we are all about the new thing. We are about shopping, buying the newest trends and looking forward to the new season. We are rarely satisfied with what we have because someone else already has something everything we want. I've noticed it to be true even in my own life. We are going after things we don't have and constantly disregarding the things we do have. We get caught in the materialistic, shopping-crazy life style and it's hard to break away from it. 
Here, I'm starting new kind of link up. What is it I'm currently loving in my life, around the web and just in general. Link up your favorite pair of jeans, or the newest cupcake recipe you tried that makes your skirt fly up. Whatever it is you are currently loving in your life, do share with us and let's try to be happier, kinder and satisfied with what we have.


1. How much TV should children watch? I'm a proponent of the least amount possible. This article seems to suggest we need to keep this up until he's 12 years old. What do you think? Is it even possible?

2. Are you in a blogging rut? Here are some ideas!

3. Loving this early spring outfit which makes me want to take out my summer dresses.

4.Husband and I waited for our first kiss until the altar. So good to see that this couple did the same thing and happy with it. Would you?

5. Absolutely heavenly recipe of almond croissants. And guess what? It's super easy!

6. I've been using the same moisturizer  for last several years. Trying to find something else that works without having to spend hundreds of dollars with trial and error. Help!

7. Do I need another dress? Yum, Yeah!

8. Anyone else is crazy about the color of the year? Meh.


LINK UP

3 comments :

  1. What a pretty dress! And I hear you about the moisturizer. All the sudden my skin is not happy with mine anymore. How neat you waited to have your first kiss be at the alter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring me lady!

    xx
    Here&Now
    Enter my current giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if my first comment went through, if it did you can delete one lol!

    Anyhow...
    You are so right about wanting the next new things. I'm currently working on reminding myself to be happy with what I already have.

    I've been using Neutrogena for sensitive skin for a while now and recently decided to give the Target brand comparable to the Neutrogena I've been using - I was pleasantly surprised! It works just as well and is at a better (lower!) price point!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK