March 9, 2014

Funny Story




blouse: H&M, jacket: Loft, skirt: thrifted, bag: Kate Spade, shoes: ALDO
The other day, hubby and I were doing some organizing in our pantry which is downstairs in the garage. We both went down there and talked about doing some spring cleaning very soon and how we should attack it. Well, as we were finished and tried to open the door to go into the house, we realized that we were locked inside our own garage. Jonathan was asleep in his room (thank God) and stove wasn't on but still, it was kind of freaky. So there we were standing in front out own door unable to open it. Low and behold, my smart hubby picked the lock and were able to escape without any further difficulties. Thankfully we were locked in our own garage which has all his handy man tools, although it seemed funny and ironic at the same time. Good thing that funny story didn't turn into anything dramatic.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day! 

6 comments :

  1. What a fabulous skirt! I love your heels and the whole look flows together so nicely. Very stylish! Amazing bracelets too!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo Pretty!! Such a great look
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and professional. Love it!
    Angela :)
    www.acharlescoach.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so professional! I love that blazer. Oh and that is crazy about the garage! I can't imagine what it feels like to be locked in your own home basically! But I am glad it didn't last too long and everything was ok!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Locked in your own garage?? Oh no! Glad it was resolved quickly and easily! This is such a classy outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous22.3.14

    I love your outfit. You styled it perfectly, and the colors are wonderful. I would freak out too if I was locked in a garage. My hubby would have loved to tackle it since he is mr. Problem solver haha not me! Rachel xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK