March 3, 2014

Spring Trends :: What To Wear




Metallics, Pastels and Florals
Spring/Summer 2014 Favorite Trends


Spring is a heartbeat away. According to the calendar we have only a few days of winter left but he weather on the other hand isn't budging in. Looking at some of the Spring/Summer 2014 trends, I couldn't help but notice that there is nothing new coming our way. NoReally. There are the trusted pastels, florals and button-down shirts that everyone loves. Other trends, like iridescent fabric and crazy geometric prints are making a comeback but aren't my favorite. While some trends, like tea length skirts from the turn of 20th century and wide legged pants from 80s, those aren't the only trends designers are borrowing from the good old days. Braids and messy, romantic hair is making a huge return into fashion. I don't know if I want to revisit the 90's trends like fringe, culottes, and cropped jackets but I'm willing to try the metallic details and full skirts. I'm not a fashion expert and I like simple, understated trends so you may not  agree with me  and that's OK. These are the trends that I absolutely love for the Spring/Summer 2014. Enjoy and thank you for stopping by!

1 comment :

  1. I LOVE pastels, so makes me happy!
    I can't wait for warm weather this year, ready to wear flip flops and flowy light skirts!
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog: www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK