|... baby Jonathan is such a little tail of mine|
|...enjoying some quality time with daddy|
|... his 'say cheese' face. by the way this kid loves taking pictures and every time I have the camera he smiles|
|... what a difference a year makes. this baby is all grown up and comparing to last year, he is so big. |
I miss that little baldy
|... he has so much energy I don't know how to keep up. everything is a game. everything is funny. |
and he must run all the time.
For this week's link up, I'm joined by gorgeous Amy from The Real Arnolds who loves fashion. She has a sweet spirit and seriously cute outfits. I like finding people of the same faith sharing similar interests - it's always encouraging.
1. Please follow your host (via Bloglovin') and fabulous co-host Amy from The Real Arnolds (via Bloglovin')
2. Link up anything... it could be one of your previous posts that you are loving or something new you just can't wait to share!
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post or grab my button from the side bar (because it's such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Currently Loving Link Up, email ademko10 (at) gmail (dot) com for more details!