July 22, 2014

And where have you been?






dress: H&M (similar, similar)
sandals: BCBG Paris (via DSW)
bag: Ali Express (similar)

And so it is with a great pleasure I return to this glowing screen. Have I missed it? You bet your sweet behind I did. Did I enjoy my break? Very much. I wasn't even using my PC in the last two weeks and that was a breath of fresh air. Maybe that's why it crashed while I was re-designing the blog layout and unfortunately I wasn't able to go back and size my pictures properly. (Sorry you guys)
I'm coming back to the world wide web with a few changes. First, of course, is the new blog design (I hope you like it). I went with simple layout and mint - the perfect combination. Second, the focus of this blog is making a comeback - living a simple and happy life, while sharing it with you. More on that coming up later. And although you may see less of me, I want to bring better quality posts that are worth your time.
Thank you for sticking with me for this long, or welcome if you are a new reader!

2 comments :

  1. Hey Anna! You look absolutely gorgeous in these pics! I am getting caught up on my blog reading, as I too have taken a mini break. LOVE the site design! Welcome back =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Anna. I kept stopping by to see any new posts or perhaps your Thursday Link-up but nothing. I am glad you were on vacation and enjoyed your time. And I am glad you decided to continue blogging. I love the simple, easy but fresh look of the blog.

    This H&M is lovely. I have added like 7 new dresses from there this Summer and I cannot stop. Today I am wearing my newest maxi dress from there. I am loving your white heels though.

    Have a Fabulous Week! <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK