September 26, 2014

Fall Is For Plaid

Plaid Dress | Cardigan | Happy Medley




dress: Thrifted (similar, similar)
cardigan: J.Crew
shoes: Tahari (similar)
totesimilar
So it's fall, like officially! And the only thing that will signify its coming is plaid everything. I love the come back of plaid in fashion and welcome it in my closet this fall. From blazers to dresses and scarves, I just can't stay away from it. Although it can look a little ancient, with addition of correct accessories, it looks chic. Hope you are enjoying this gorgeous time of the year and exploring some unbeaten path with your loved ones. 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment :

  1. I love plaid too! Your dress is so pretty and your cardigan is so complementary!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK