September 30, 2014

Trendy

Leather skirt | Current Trends | Happy Medley




skirt: Thrifted (similar, similar)
blouse: Forever21 (similar, similar)
shoes: Liz Claiborne (similar)
bag: similar
Well, oh well, looky here. Someone has fallen to the peer pressure and bought into the trend, and it's very obvious who that someone is. The very first time I saw a leather skirt on one of the bloggers I honestly thought it was a little too much, too tacky and not for me. Fast forward year later, and I'm the one wearing it but when it comes to items like that, it's all about balance. I could not (well, I guess you could) wear it with anything like sequins or print but rather with an understated top and nude heels. Is it church worthy? I don't think so because it has too much of a sexy factor and shines like crazy. (And no one wants to see my rear in grease-like accent haha).
Do you buy trends as soon as they come out, or does it take a few years for you to warm up to the idea? Do share ladies. Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous30.9.14

    This pink blouse looks lovely on you and I love that you added fierce heels. Such a pretty outfit!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely takes me a while to try out a trend - but WOW you look great!!! Such a classy spin on the trend!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit sweetie :D

    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK