October 13, 2014

Yesterday

J.Crew Pencil Skirt | Plaid Shirt | Braids | Happy Medley







shirt: J.Crew
skirt: J.Crew
necklacesimilar
bag: similar
shoes: Aldo (similar)
Hello lovelies! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and did something fun. We had a family-filled days and girl-talk evenings.
I was afraid I was going to look too much like Christmas with this outfit, but the pink/purple skirt helped. Also, I love plaid. You will be seeing a lot more of the print because I literally have gazillion (well, maybe just 7) plaid shirts. I have to go help hubby wash the windows but here I am blogging away. Ooooops. :-)
Thank you for stopping by! 







1 comment :

  1. Anonymous14.10.14

    This is beyond beautiful. That killer necklace is wow! Love it.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK