November 17, 2014

Holiday Ready

Plaid|Red Pumps|Sequin Skirt|Holiday Christmas Outfit|Happy Medley







sweater // scarf // skirt // pumps // tote 
It's almost Christmas time and I cannot wait to get the tree up. Although I always wait until after thanksgiving to put it up, I can't help to wear reds and sequins. I'm so ready for the holiday season to start already. Plus this skirt has been laying around for a year waiting to be worn. How are you dressing up this holiday season? 

Don't forget to enter the giveaway HERE
Other ways to wear sequin skirt...
Sequin Skirt {3 ways}
OUTFIT 1: plaid top // clutch //  pumps // necklace
OUTFIT 2: sweater // watch // pumps // clutch
OUTFIT 3: blouse // pumps // clutch // necklace 

Thank you for stopping by! 

5 comments :

  1. What a gorgeous skirt! I love how you paired the blanket scarf with it.
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a magnificent skirt! And I love how you incorporated color into your look too. So perfect for the holidays!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT IS A GORGEOUS SKIRT AND SCARF AND THE RED PUMPS ARE HOT. THEY DEFINITELY STAND OUT. LOOKING BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS, ANNA. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous holiday look!! You are rocking those red shoes girl!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that skirt!! Especially paired with those heels, I need those heels in my life! ;) Isn't this blanket scarf trend awesome? I LOVE blanket scarves. I am in LA and so it's not get too cold yet and so blanket scarves are so easy to just throw on and walk out the door. Also, did you know they are so crazy easy to make yourself? A fraction of the price that you would pay a retail, I have a DIY BlanketScarf tutorial on my blog, you should totally check it out sometime! They are make awesome gifts!!
    xo/Riva
    www.rivaladiva.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK