March 20, 2015

About a Million Years Late



I'm just getting on the sneakers trend and liking how they are being styled all over the fashion blogs. I have been eyeing a few (one, two and three) but honestly can't decide which pair to get. Spring is coming and I know with the growing belly, and back aches I will need more comfortable shoes (although I will never get rid of my heels haha). Here are some of my top choices!
Do you like the sneaker trend? Have you styled them with dressy pants or just used them for walking? Do share and give me some ideas on how to style them.


More Sneakers to Shop



11 comments :

  1. I love style sneakers with dressed up items, like a sequin skirt or so!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post up on:

    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Fashion Blogger and Model in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elle I've been thinking the same thing! need to try that

      Delete
  2. Aren't they the best?! I am obsessing over the first ones you linked to!

    xx, Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leah, I hate that they already sold out in my size but they look so cute!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous20.3.15

    I love the sneakers trend and your picks are all so cute!!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I'm just getting on board with it

      Delete
  4. To be honest, it's very hard for me to get behind the sneaker trend. Although I see it a lot with more formal outfits in magazines, I just think frumpy when I wear it myself.
    Meg of An Affair of Character

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Meg, that's what I thought at first! But a pair of skinny jeans or even a striped dress would look lovely with any of these...

      Delete
  5. They're lovely!! Great picks. Absolutely love your blog ever since I came across it a few days ago. You have the most interesting posts ever!! x.
    Love from Dubai,
    Aena

    www.TouchofA.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore those gold ones! I've been loving the sneaker trend lately!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sneaker/trainer mad at the moment, fab cool picks here: Thanks for linking up to #fashionfriday x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK