March 10, 2015

Spring 2015 Runway Trends: Florals




There is nothing groundbreaking (ha!) about florals for spring yet we keep coming back to them year after year. This spring is no exception - florals are everywhere! From tops and dresses, to heels and purses - spring is in the air. I couldn't be happier about it! Hope you are enjoying spring and starting to warm up a little. Here are my favorite floral pieces from different price points and brands. Check it out and deck yourself in some flower power

Tops

Bottoms

Dresses


Shoes

and more...



Thank you for reading!
xo, Anna

13 comments :

  1. I LOVE floral dresses. They are so feminine and sexy! LOVE the first floral dress!!!

    xo,
    Janise
    www.MamaInHeels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Dresses is what I'm all about

      Delete
  2. Nice post
    Fallow4fallow? :)

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Florals will always be my thing. It just simply makes everything looks fresh and spring looking!

    I'm now following you on bloglovin'. Hope you'll do the same!

    Looking forward to see more of your posts :)

    Have a nice day, Anna!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love florals too! They are such a breath of fresh air in spring

      Delete
  4. I love florals!! They are so versatile and fun!!

    Erica
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, Erica! They scream spring

      Delete
  5. love all the floral styles! great picks <3

    x
    dahi

    p.s. win a blogpresentation: http://www.strangeness-and-charms.com/2015/03/the-best-of-blogs-april-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Florals are my fav spring print! Love these runway looks!
    Nidhi
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady... I obviously can't get enough of them

      Delete
  7. amazing selection i love flowres prints
    new OUTFIT on my blog
    I wish you an happy thursday
    <<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chơi cờ tướng online trên web GameBai.Net để thử sức với nhiều cao thủ. Giao lưu học hỏi với nhiều bạn bè yêu thích choi phom online nhé.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK