March 25, 2015

The Hunt for the Perfect Easter Dress

How many people have had trouble with finding dresses? I know, I have. Easter and spring seems to be the perfect time to start wearing dresses but it's not always that easy. Especially if you are looking for classy but not too frumpy, girly but not over the top. Here is my selection of favorite dresses right now. Hope you find something pretty for yourself!

Neutrals and Pastels

Easter Pastels
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 

Floral SheathFloral Easter Dress

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 



Vintage VibeVintage Easter Dress

1 / 2 / 3 / 4



Modern and Cool

Cool and Modern
1 / 2 / 3 / 4


Preggo in Style


Maternity Easter Dress

1 / 2  3 / 4

Favorite Ensemble

Perfect Easter Ensemble
dress / watch / earrings / glasses / bag / heels (under $30!)


Shop More Dresses





Spring Maternity 







6 comments :

  1. Anonymous26.3.15

    I want it all!!!

    Check out my new post on my Blog about The Lady in REd - Provence
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com

    Posts online about Hollywood, Military Style, Vegas, South Africa, Beijing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These dresses are very pretty and very Easter. Great finds!

    xo,
    Janise
    www.MamaInHeels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janise, it's so hard to pick just one...

      Delete
  3. I cannot believe Easter is next weekend! Loving your light + bright picks!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It snuck up too! I can't wait for real spring though

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK