April 17, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer x Target






If you haven't heard yet, Lily Pulitzer has teamed up with Target for a new collaboration! It's not the first time retailer asked a designer to create an exclusive collection, which by the way is stunning and has signature prints all over. I know that many times such collaborations sell out in hours. Check out the preview HERE and get your fingers ready to buy. If you have a Target store near by, make sure to hit it up first thing Sunday morning to get your hands on all the best merchandise (the stores will open as usual, no early birds). This is one of those times when I'm glad that I live in a small town where almost no one cares about fashion, so the collection will be there for weeks, mostly not sold.  

Everyone from celebrities to fashion bloggers are loving the collection and it makes me want to buy every single item on the list. Although with my growing bump I don't know how many pieces will fit. Definitely need a bathing suit for this summer so I'm eyeing one of those, as well as a straw bag. My favorite items from the collection are the wedges and Lily print clutch. What are your favorite pieces from the collection? Are you planning on scoring some items or couldn't care less?



If you want to share your finds on social media, use #LilyForTarget and let me know with #HappyMedley. I would love to see what you scored. Have a great weekend!


6 comments :

  1. loving this post! so many pretty pieces from this collaboration!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been looking to make sure and get my hands on one of those pieces!

      Delete
  2. Those gold wedges are beautiful - I have my eye on them!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping to get them but they sold out so quick and our Target didn't have them.. :(

      Delete
  3. It is such a fun collaboration, I can not wait to see what is left!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure there is (sorry to disappoint!). When I went in the morning to get stuff in our Target, stuff was gone by 10 minutes after opening. Crazy fast sell out!

      Happy Medley

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK