April 27, 2015

White & Black









jeans: Liz Lange Maternity (non maternity), blouse: LOFT Maternity, loafers: Target (similar here and here), bag: Amazon, necklace: J.Crew, glasses: Kate Spade
Hi there. So I had a really good morning until Google decided to delete my post before I published it. So this is not how I wanted things to go. Do you think pregnancy is a good time to start wearing white skinny jeans? I think so, because before now I never even had a pair. Ha! Then I went to Target and saw these jeans which were much cheaper than this version, plus I had a coupon! A win win in my book.

P.S. Do you like that little feature with THEN and NOW? I love seeing how different items can be remixed on bloggers. Let me know what you think!


Shop My Look






15 comments :

  1. I love the then and now feature! Such a great braid- you totally rock it!

    http://chelseascollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit, you look stunning. Love the bag and shoes. I really like the then and now feature :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/04/the-little-pink-flamingos.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nadja! I love remixing items

      Delete
  3. Such a great outfit! Loving your hair

    Emma | With A City Dream

    ReplyDelete
  4. White jeans are my favorite thing! I also love the then and now idea, remixing is so important in a versatile wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ginny, you are so right! Thank you .

      Delete
  5. You look adorable!! I love your hair and those flats are amazing!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  6. White skinny jeans are awesome! You look soo lovely, and your hair is pretty... I love everything about this, especially the leopard flats!!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Recent Post: Casual Inspiration No. I: Sporty Sweatshirt Dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amber so much! They are quickly becoming my favorite.

      Delete
  7. I think you can wear whatever your heart desires when you are pregnant. If you are carrying a child for 9 months, you should at least be allowed to wear whatever you'd like! You look great and I love the then and now feature, very cool idea!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monica, it does seem like long time... I do try to wear things that are flattering and white jeans are not for everyone that's for sure haha!

      Delete
  8. Totally a good time, you look super cute!!

    Brooke
    pumps and push-ups

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful outfit, love your shoes too!

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice look!!
    http://theraspberrylipstick.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK