May 21, 2015

Blue Maxi Maternity Style








dress: TJMaxx  (similar)
sunglasses: Choies c/o
watch: Kate Spade
bag: Amazon
sandals: BCBG (similar)
After I post this dress on Instagram, I haven't had a chance to photograph it. I have been wearing it a lot and just can't stop. It's super comfortable, it hides the imperfections (hello expanding bottom) and keeps you cool at the same time. I couldn't find exact one so I linked up a lot of similar options. We HAD gorgeous weather all last week into the weekend and now it's looking like it's time to take out those winter boots. Hope you are enjoying the weather while it lasts!

Shop Blue Maxi Dresses




8 comments :

  1. Awesome maxi!!! I love the color!!! Congrats on your baby!!!!! What a joy!!!

    xo, Lizz
    Elizzabeth Hope Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous. The color looks amazing on you.

    Diary of Elegance
    http://diaryofelegance.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a flattering dress, I adore the blue color on you!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blue patterned maxi dress is so pretty. Though I had my pregnancy during most Spring and Summer it ended up being super hot here this year and I barely could stand ani maxi-s. BTW, I also love the bag and sandals. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mostly, I feel comfy in shorts but dresses are such no-brainer outfits! Thank you Ada

      http://happymedley.blogspot.com/2015/05/blue-maxi-maternity-style.html

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK