May 14, 2015

Choies








top: Choies c/o
shorts: J.Crew (more maternity shorts 1 / 2 / 3 and non maternity)
sunglasses: Choies c/o (love these ones)
tote: Amazon
flats: J.Crew old (similar)
watch: Fossil
bracelet: Kate Spade

It's getting more and more difficult to find cute flattering clothes for this mama. I'm still fitting into all my regular tops but have switched to maternity jeans and shorts. So far I have been getting away with sizing up on tops and wearing my loser fits blouses.
This dress (that I'm wearing as a top) looked very promising on the Choies website but alas, I have too much cushion in that booty to fit into it like a normal person. Instead, when I put it on I looked like I had two watermelons - one in front and one in the back ha! So, I wore it as a top and loved it. The length of the dress itself is too short to be a decent dress and too long to be a tunic, but it totally works as a cute top. And I have received so many compliments on my sunglasses that I'm considering getting another pair. Check their huge selection of jumpsuits for upcoming summer months - perfect for lounging by the pool and as cover ups.

Shop Similar Look





10 comments :

  1. Such a cute outfit, you look gorg! I especially love the print of the top.
    xo, j
    www.BornFancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is amazing. everything from the print of the top down to the color of the shoes.

    xoxo…beth
    www.fashiondotnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want your sunglasses Anna!!!!! They are right on trend and don't break the bank! Love the floral top with the J.Crew shorts too! You are glowing my dear! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog btw:). I don't get to comment on blogs as often as I'd like, but I just want you to know that I see your comments and I'm so grateful for your support! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much girl! I love visiting your blog too

      Delete
  4. I love that very feminine top. Love all the floral this season. The top is just so simple, not overwhelming, but great.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your choice of top from Choies. I didn't even notice you're pregnant in the first photo! It's because of the prints :)

    Win any top of your choice from Banggood on my blog!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shaira, thank you so much girl!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK