July 6, 2015

LBD {Bump Syle}







  
dress: Target
bag: Ivanka Trump
bracelet: TJMaxx (similar)
wedges: Kate Spade (similar cheaper version)
watch: Fossil
sunglasses: Kate Spade

Coming back from such an exciting weekend, full of parties, family and fun is hard. But I love my quiet Mondays and actually look forward to taking it easy (if easy were laundry, cooking and grocery shopping ha!). I love waking up in the morning and lounging in bed knowing that I don't have to be anywhere at a certain time. Making big breakfast and just spending time playing with Jonathan, catching up on my emails and planning the week. 
Speaking of planning, I'm planning on shaking this beba out of me as soon as possible. Although it's getting a little hard to work out (I took only one walk last week), I'm getting to the point where I will do anything to make sure she arrives on time.

link up: The Tiny Heart

Shop My Look




Shop Maternity LBD



15 comments :

  1. You look amazing! What a cute and classy LBD!!

    www.tailoredandtrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE cutest!! You look stunning my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking lovely! Your curls are super pretty and I love this LBD on you! So impressed you are still rocking heels, too! You go girl!
    xoxo Danielle
    For the Love of Leopard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danielle, it's getting harder and harder to wear the heels but with 3 more weeks to go, I think I can survive! ha!

      Delete
  4. This dress looks amazing on you, and I love your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ginny! I think it's the light ha!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful and with the cutest bump! Love this look on you.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So chic! Way to still look fabulous so close to your due date!
    -c.

    The Block is Haute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at how stunning you look in this LBD! Wow, Anna! You have the perfect glow too! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK