September 1, 2015

Dressed Up White Tee







tee: SheIn c/o
leggings: Nordstrom (similar)
bag: TJMaxx (similar)
pumps: Choies c/o
glasses: Karen Walker (via shop Ditto)
  
I've always been a fan of simple white tee - there are so many ways to wear it. Dressed up or down, borrowed from husband or skin tight, it's staple in every woman's closet. I love this tee from SheIn because, well, it makes an excellent point. ha! Also, dressing it up was one of the easiest outfits I put together - simple outfit, pumps, and statement bag. Done!
I don't ask this very often, but I'm in a contest for feature in LUCKY magazine. If you would please take some time and vote for my look, I would really (I mean really) appreciate it. 

Click  HERE to vote!
Also enter DITTO designer sunglasses GIVEAWAY here

Shop My Look



9 comments :

  1. What a cute graphic T. The bag and shoes are gorgeous though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good graphic tee! Love how the bag pops with this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun outfit, love the tee! You can never have enough T-shirts in my opinion.m

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHA this t-shirt is amazing and I need it in my life. Seriously. You are fantastic. This post and outfit are perfect.

    Stopping by from the Confident Twosday link-up!

    -Adriele
    www.StyleAssisted.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though I haven't been commenting, it's been so fun to see your post baby outfits. You look amazing and I can't believe how quickly your back to blogging, I'm not sure I'll be able to follow suit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This red bag is a real stunner. You look so polished! Love your take on the white tee.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome bag and great overall outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so cute in those sunglasses! great outfit!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a darling look and tee, i voted for you!
    Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"

    Rachel xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK