April 17, 2012

The First Stripe




Today was a perfect day for a spring outfit with stripes and bright colors. Recently I have been experimenting with mixing patterns and colors and this is a bold move for me - stripes with leopard. Another thing is that I cannot stop wearing this JCrew necklace but my hubby is saying that I need to tone down the jewelry - he's new to the fashion world. What do you guys think?








Awkward
- Of course, we got one (!) warm spring day in NY with gorgeous 80 degrees just to go back to 50s the next day
- My mom has a cat. He is new. As in she just got him about 4 weeks ago. Every time there is someone in the house visiting, he runs downstairs and doesn't come out until everyone is gone
- Talking to myself in the car, while standing on the red light. I turn my head and see a guy looking at me with 'did your brain just get up and walk away?" look. Awkward...
- Going grocery shopping with hubby on Saturday with a list and the whole nine yards, only to get home and realize we didn't get one thing we really need - OJ.
- Getting allergies when it's 80 outside and not being able to breathe or sleep like a normal person... Big huge bear hibernating ove hee...
- I wanted to get a dress from JCrew for couple of weeks now but have been patient to wait for the sale on sale. Then, I go the website the moment I see they have a sale and my size is gone. GONE. People when do you shop? In the middle of night? Not cool.

Stupendous
- Having my hubby cook the entire Sunday lunch with like 3 courses! Yay for me! I was banned from kitchen only to discover a delicious French Onion Soup, Beef Roast with Asparagus (I was allowed to help with asparagus only) and Crème Brûlée for dessert. Can I get a WoHooo??
- Not having to wear nylons because it's so warm out
- Still enjoying crème brûlée two days later because he made so much!
- Going for a walk with hubby
- Realizing that I have been good with saving some money up all by myself. Hubby is proud.

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments :

  1. You are funny...love the posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thank you for reading my blog

      Delete
  2. I think you look absolutely adorable. Love the whole outfit and especially the cute shoes!! Following you!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Btw, I love your style and really amazing family... Thumbs up for being a mommy of 4 boys (I don't know how you do it!) and still looking fabulous!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK