April 18, 2012

Second Stripe





Is there anything more annoying that spring allergies?Currently I'm i the middle of constantly sneezing, wiping my watering eyes and trying to breath. Sitting at home, drinking tea and trying to stay warm under the blankets. The constantly changing weather isn't doing me any favors either. Today it was breezy and pretty much almost freezing outside, yet sunny. I was literally cold and even had to turn up the heat a little, soooo forget you spring. No, I'm sorry... PLEASE come back! :)
Comments are welcomed!


2 comments :

  1. I adore your heeled oxfords! so chic
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... they are awful high though lol

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK