April 20, 2012

Walk in a Park




Shades: TJMaxx
Tshirt: Izod
Necklace: Loft
Button-up, ring: Thrifted
Jeans: H&M
Flats: JCrew Factory
Good Things Happening:
- Feeling good enough for a stroll in a park, which turned out to be very nice
- Keeping busy with DIY projects (I will post another one soon)
- Working a lot lately makes me appreciate that I have some type of job
- Thanking the Lord for allergy meds
- Realizing I have more than I need
- Having an interview and a possible job in the fall... Yeeek!!!
- Spending more time with my mom and sharing
- Making good friends with some new people
- Loving spring time and all the colors in wardrobe
- Stumbling upon a great sale and (of course) scoring some great buys...

What's good in your life?

8 comments :

  1. Hey, I am your newest follower! Love the outfit and your blog!

    Diana
    www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS Diana! You made my day!:))

      Delete
    2. THANKS Diana! You made my day!:))

      Delete
  2. HI! I just saw your photos on Jessica´s blog, then I came to check your blog and I liked it, I´ll be following you on GFC and if you you want to visit my blog or follow me back you´ll be very welcome...

    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear! I like the format of your blog but unfortunately I don't understand Spanish... ;(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna :-)) who takes your pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Velita,
      My husband takes all of them.... Should I give him any pointers?

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK