April 13, 2012

Spring Dress Fashion Show


Cousin's Wedding


Casual Lunch


Spring Workday
 DressPlatformsNecklaceSunglassesSatchel  


They say that admitting you have a problem is the first step to solving it. Well, I don't know if it is true. I have an obsession with dresses - I absolutely love them! I love the LBD, floral, patterned, simple, bright colored, white, simple and really fancy. I would wear dresses every day if I could (yes, I would even lay on the couch and watch TV in them). There is something elegant, simple yet profoundly feminine about dresses. It's an outfit all in itself and it gives you power. Really! I have noticed how people treat me when I'm dressed nice and appropriate for the occasion, especially when I'm wearing a dress or a skirt and heels. I am treated as a woman. Men open doors for me, I get "Hello! How are you?" instead of "Hey" and of course complements for actually being dressed. In the modern America, there is less and less class, and more jeans with sweatshirts everywhere you look. I admire the moms who have household, chores, children and they manage to look presentable. I have been eyeing couple spring dresses and these are my favorites incorporated in spring outfits from casual to special occasion. 

1 comment :

  1. I love, love, love dresses too!! I go in spurts - I just bought 6 (6!!!) in the last month because I was on a tear. I especially love them in the summer months - so many are incredibly comfortable and you don't have to think much about them - just throw them on and go!


    http://thebluehourfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK