May 24, 2012

Bright Idea


Top: Banana Republic
Skirt: Loft
Belt: Target
Necklace: The Limited
Bag: Coach
Flats: J.Crew

For me today is Friday! School is not in session tomorrow, so I have a long weekend (til Wednesday). I have a few things in mind that I need to accomplish. First of all, finish my color blocking DIY sandals! I'm excited about that project because it's turning out mighty fine. Next will be napkin holders for wedding party and lastly hemming my jeans capris. And, of course, soaking up some sun in my mom's backyard! What are you planning on doing this weekend?


Awkward:
- eating lunch and trying to read a book, while someone is trying to talk to ya... Can't you see, person, that I have my head down and not making eye contact? That's because I don't want to make small talk... Person is still trying to talk...
- having awful muscle cramps after I started running... need to get through this stage
- running through thrift store to snatch an item I'm eyeing from afar... 'what's wrong with that girl' looks are being given out
- while looking through Clearance rack in Walmart conversation goes like this: "do you know if they carry this in XL?", looking at lady puzzled, 'no I don't", back at me "would you mind checking?".... "ummmmm, I don't work here", "really?" and walks away...

Stupendous:
- getting my designer bag - feel so fashionable and high class
- spending time with mom playing tennis, going to be fun!
- pushing myself to exercise more pays off - I actually have more energy
- working on decorating/organizing two weddings - love it!
- passing on some of my married woman wisdom, sharing my experience to a young bride... I love being the motherly type! :)
-  planning my long-awaited trip to Europe (don't like packing though)


3 comments :

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK