May 23, 2012

Tempted


Top: Merona (Target)
Cardigan, jeans,shades: LOFT
Wedges: Old Navy
Belt: Gap
WHEN: Running errands and lunch w/girlfriend 
The Kate Spade Surprise Sample Sale sneaking up on me Thursday night was not good... relatively speaking. Well, not good for my no-shopping-until-may-twenty-third-thing but... SIGH... I had to get it. It was on a HUGE discount and exactly what I was looking for. It's a perfect bag that will match to everything and it's a KATE SPADE and I love it! I have been on a look out for a stylish bag that can be my go-to style piece and here it is. Coming in the mail by the end of this week!
The ban for no shopping has lifted but my budget is maxed out with purchase of The Bag so no shopping for me anyway ;-)

Thanks for reading!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK