May 10, 2012

Rain Rain (don't) Go Away



Shirt: Old Navy
Sequin Tank: NY&Co
Skirt Talbots
Bracelets: H&M
Gold String Necklace: Present from my grandmother
Shoes: Antique Show (box labeled 1982)

As I was sitting in a quiet house all by myself, listening to the sound of rain outside, I realized how much I loved those moments. It was peaceful and calm, as I drank my hot tea and had some pastries, thinking on important things. I couldn't hear traffic nose and didn't even bother turning on the music because I was just.... Uhhhhhh... mesmerized by the rain. It was amazing - listening to the rain as it sang it's lullaby to me washing everything clean. Thank you rain for keeping me company on a cold spring night.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK