May 9, 2012

Special Occasion

I am going to visit my family overseas and attend my cousin's wedding. Ever since I thought about going for a visit I was on the hunt for a perfect dress. Finding a simple dress as a guest of the wedding that isn't going to flash everyone and satisfy some fashion sense is hard. I feel like there is nothing out there for those of us who want to stay modest and at the same time don't look grandma-ish. Do you have an event you need a cute dress for? Check these out! Feel free to comment and suggest other stores, online boutiques and web pages.

{Thanks bunches}




Lemon Drop
Midsummer Night's Dream


In The Fields


Blushing Cheeks
Teal Peplum 

Royal Violet
Sweet Structure





4 comments :

  1. Anonymous9.5.12

    what store is "girly lace" from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can see all the links at the bottom of the dresses... Just click on the name and it will take you to the website.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it until I saw it in person - not as great...

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK