May 8, 2012

Coming Up Next

A little sneak peek into the upcoming outfits and (turns out) there will be lots of polka and patterns.
 I have to admit, it is hard not to shop whenever you (in this case I) feel like it. The temptation is everywhere! When I get my mail and there is a coupon inside that I hang up on the fridge waiting for the 
D-day (for which I already made a budget and can buy exactly one (1!) thing). When I get e-mails from stores telling me of their new arrivals or markdowns. When I watch my show on HULU (we don't have cable). When I'm getting dressed in the morning and think that a coral necklace would go perfectly with my outfit. When I remember that it's Wednesday and our thrift store has 50% off sale on 4/5 tags. Then I march over to my closet and start putting together outfits and the latest count is 21!!! I mean, TWENTY ONE brand new outfits without a single new item in my closet! You may say "wow", but I say you march over to that closet and find new and interesting combinations of the tried and true closet of yours and make it work for you. So whatcha waiting for? 

4 comments :

  1. I totally agree with this! My favorite thing ever is to look in my own closet and make an outfit I love out of things I already have and have never put together before. I think that is the art of styling!! Can't wait to see all of your "new" outfits!!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... I's so inspired by the entire blogging world

      Delete
  2. Anonymous8.5.12

    Good for you! I loving mixing prints. Nice options you put together.
    --Anonymous Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mixing print is so risky but it pays off...

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK