May 7, 2012

Stop Talking




Blouse: Banana Republic (thrifted)
Skirt: LOFT
Belt: Target
Clutch: H&M
Shoes: TJMaxx (old)
Necklace: J.Crew
Have you ever felt like you where to talking to some one and they weren't listening? I mean, they were hearing what you were saying but they weren't actually listening? Like talking to a wall... Well, that is the time to stop talking. Don't make it personal, but if some isn't going to listen to you, just stop. Stop wasting your breath. Stop getting frustrated. Stop talking period. I had to learn that recently and lemme tell you, it isn't easy. So, speaking to myself here, this weeks verse to live by
Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.
Proverbs 9:7

P.S. On a lighter note, I personally consider maxi skirts cute and more then modest. Older generation consider them hippie. My husband's grandma thinks "long isn't making me look any younger". What is your feeling towards maxi skirts? 

8 comments :

  1. Anonymous7.5.12

    go grama!! :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7.5.12

    I like your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. abby7.5.12

    i love long skirts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... I love how they feel

      Delete
  4. Love your red skirt, and it is perfection with gingham and leopard! I think maxi skirts are a easy way to stay cool in the summer, and avoid having to shave my legs!
    xx

    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bunches! I LOVE it and how it makes me feel...

      Delete
  5. I love that necklace, the outfit is great too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK